PFA Scotland is delighted to make available the eleventh edition of its “Player” newsletter.
GORDON STRACHAN TO
ANNOUNCE NOMINEES FOR
MANAGER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Gordon Strachan will announce the nominees for the PFA Scotland Manager of the Year Award...
TEAMS OF THE YEAR
Ahead of the PFA Scotland Awards Dinner on Sunday 27th April, the respective teams of the year from each division have been...
NOMINEES TO BE ANNOUNCED
FOR SCOTTISH PREMIERSHIP
AND YOUNG PLAYER OF THE
The nominees for PFA Scotland Player and Young Player of the Year awards will be announced today at the Hilton,...
- Strachan plays down 'part-time' role
- Hamill to face disciplinary hearing
- Rangers fans demand board disclosure
- Goodwin key for Buddies - Van Zanten
- Sack not such a big deal - Strachan
- Four vie for manager of year award
- Man Utd believe Moyes timing right
- Scots eye 2020 bid as rivals pull out
- Football stars attend Kopel funeral
- Compromise reached between SFA & SPFL
- Buddies back 'no angel' Goodwin
- VIDEO: Moyes - from 'Chosen One' to sacked
- VIDEO: Archive: Moyes's turbulent season
- VIDEO: St Mirren's McLean scores after 13 secs
- VIDEO: Scorer sees red after flooring manager
- VIDEO: Highlights - Motherwell 3-3 Celtic
- VIDEO: Highlights - Stenhousemuir 0-4 Rangers
- VIDEO: Highlights - St Mirren 2-0 Hibernian
- VIDEO: Highlights - Kilmarnock 1-2 Partick Thistle
- VIDEO: Highlights - Hearts 2-0 Ross County
- VIDEO: Highlights - St Johnstone 2-0 Dundee Utd
- VIDEO: Highlights - Inverness CT 0-0 Aberdeen
- VIDEO: Ferguson dreams of managing Rangers
- Rangers review must meet expectations
- End of an era for Scottish managers
- Moyes: Powerless as his dream turns sour
- Do Hibs have the stomach for a fight?
- Ups and downs
- St Johnstone status vindicates Brown
- Moyes's Man Utd tenure in pictures
- Trio tussle for top-flight promotion
- VIDEO: Highlights - Rangers 2-1 Ayr Utd
BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
AT PFA SCOTLAND WE ARE HERE TO HELP BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER FOOTBALL
The complicated football regulations and registration procedures handed down by FIFA and the Scottish Governing Bodies mean that a player’s employment status is unlike any other.
The expertise in the field of football regulations within the PFA Scotland team, supported by skilled employment law advice from our specialist lawyers ensures that PFA Scotland has the structure and resources to provide the best service to our members.
The dynamic nature of football means that issues affecting players such as disciplinary procedures and contractual matters are constantly changing. PFA Scotland strives to keep players updated in all areas of the game and constantly and regularly educate and inform them on these issues.
The team at PFA Scotland are always available to offer assistance to players on any queries they have in relation to their professional career.
Life after football is an area in which PFA Scotland offers plentiful and varied advice to its member players.
The structure within PFA Scotland ensures that players are able to access information on alternative courses, training and qualifications and assist in developing financial planning for when a player’s career comes to an end.