Please read this information before applying for a
grant to help part-fund your course
Education Grants are processed by Life Fit Charity. By completing and returning this form you are authorising PFA Scotland (PFAS) to share all details contained on this form, including personal details with the Charity.
- You are a paying member and have been for 6 months continuously prior to any application being made
- Course has been completed (Grant will not be paid if course has been started and/or completed before you became a member of PFAS)
- You have paid for the course and have receipt(s) to show this (no applications can be processed for SASS funded courses)
- Members must complete an application form
- Members must provide receipts of payment
- Where applicable, members must forward a certification of completion
Grants will be paid on a quarterly basis at the end of March, June, September and December of each year.
Members will be awarded a maximum of £500 per Financial year (our financial year runs from July to June).
The amount you will be paid will depend on the cost of your course. – see table below.
COURSE COST GRANT
|Up to £1000:||You will receive 2/3 of cost to a maximum of £300|
|£1001 – £2000:||You will receive £400|
|£2001 – No Limit:||You will receive £500|
All grants are awarded at the sole discretion of Life Fit Charity and each application will be open to review by the Trustees on a case by case basis.
To find out more about Life Fit – visit: www.lifefit.org.uk