Player Magazine Latest Edition
Last updated: 5.00pm, Thursday 21st December 2017
Welcome to the latest edition of PFA Scotland’s Player Magazine – click the link below to view….
Included in this issue are:
• Planning for life beyond football – Open University and IT Skills Courses
• The launch of the Chris Mitchell Scholarship Programme
• An insight on becoming a Personal Trainer with Stranraer’s Scott Agnew & The Fitness Group – including their newest graduate St Johnstone’s Chris Millar on why he’s getting up at 5am these days
• A Wellbeing Special on Mental Health and Gambling issues – with two anonymous first person interviews from players
• And an update on the issues PFA Scotland have been taking on on your behalf
On behalf of everyone at PFA Scotland we want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a great 2018 when it comes.