PFA Scotland provides financial assistance to players who are undertaking both academic and non academic courses.
The levels of grants for the majority of courses are up to a maximum of £300.00 in any one year. All grants are subject to PFA Scotland Education receiving:
- A fully completed application form
- Confirmation of PFA Scotland membership
- Appropriate receipts as proof of payment for the course
- Proof of completion of course (or module)
The criteria and policy regarding such funding is as follows:
As part of PFA Scotland’s drive to assist members prepare for life after playing members will be able to apply for funding towards the costs of education and training.
EDUCATION GRANT APPLICATION GUIDE
- Members must have been a paying member for at least 6 months continuously prior to any application being made.
- Only level 1, 2 and 4 members are eligible to apply.
- Members must have completed the course before a grant can be awarded.
- Members must complete an application form and provide all relevant receipts prior to any application being considered.
- Grants will be for a maximum of 66% of the total cost per course
- Members will be awarded a maximum of £300 per annum.
- All grants are awarded at the sole discretion of PFAS and each application will be open to review by the Chief Executive on a case by case basis.
- Grants will be paid on a quarterly basis at the end of March, June, September and December of each year.
For further information contact Michelle Evans on 07796 171490